Earlier last week I finished a Top Down Bonnet. Despite my gauge being larger than the pattern called for, the hat won't fit either of my kids. I decided to add some embroidery and gift it to my favorite baby friend. As you can see, she really likes it. I'll be casting on again soon to make one that fits Anneliese.
Spiral sock #2 is about 1/4 to 1/3 done. I'm finding the right twist to be more difficult to do than the left twist. It isn't hard to do, just fiddly-er.
I went to my first guild meeting last week with a local knitting guild. It was interesting and I plan to continue attending.
I finished the first Spiral Sock over the weekend. The increases for the gusset created some interesting pooling. Despite a return to the same stitch count as in the foot the sock top didn't stripe quite the same way. I still like it. :)
I also found some time to do some sewing. A bag for me!
Sorry for the terrible picture quality. I know it's operator error, but I'm not sure what went wrong this time.