Tomorrow is the big day, our first day back to school. I think I'm ready and I've been excited for weeks, but now I'm nervous and my stomach is full of butterflies.
Things that are ready for tomorrow and the rest of the week:
- Copies and print-outs for week 1 are ready and filed.
- Books are gathered from home and the library.
- Lesson plans are made.
- Notebooks, pencils and all supplies needed for the week are gathered.
- Breakfast is in the fridge ready to be put in the oven in the morning.
- House and children are clean.
- Meal plan for the week is made and groceries are purchased.
I've come up with some new organizational strategies that should help this be a smooth and enjoyable school year. A smoother homemaking year, too.
Wish me luck.