Happy New Year friends! I hope 2010 is a wonderful year for you.
- to stay aware of the joy creating brings me and not let it fall to the wayside due to lack of time, energy, or prioritizing.
- judge people less for our differences and more for our commonalities.
- continue finding contentment in my domesticity.
- read another 50 books this year, including one by Dave Ramsey.
- After doing very little crafting from January to October, in November and December I sewed several outfits for Anneliese's American Girl doll Ruthie, I knit a set of dishcloths for my mom, I knit a mitten, I sewed Anneliese a pair of leggings, and I did quite a bit of paper crafting.
- I spent most of April through September taking care of my mom while she had some serious health issues. She is now doing fabulous and living only 2 blocks away from us. It is wonderful to have her nearby.
- Gary didn't work for 9 months of the year. We enjoyed the time together and managed to survive financially. This amazes me.
- I read 48 different books and 52 books total in 2009. I set myself a goal of a book a week on average and I succeeded.
- I've done lots of home organization and feel more at peace in my home.
- We had an extremely successful garden that fed our bellies lots of really good food, provided lots of enjoyable family time and an oasis of color and peace while we're stuck in the city.